Create your own flannel patterns using these free vector graphics. Flannel textures have been around for a very long time and have recently become very trendy with young people. Flannel materials are often used in shirts, pajamas, sheets and pants. This material provides a very comfortable and warm fit. These patterns were created using vector graphics and they can easily be manipulated to create many other designs. Flannel patterns work best in:
- Textured shirts for men and women
- Pajama clothing and outdoor pants
- Comfortable gear and long sleeve shirts
- Websites for outdoor clothing or sleepwear
- Print material for trendy or young audience
- Country-style bedding and flannel sheets
- Picnic tablecloth or flannel bandanas
FREE Download vector packFlannel Fabric Patterns
- All high-resolution raster files (.jpg)
- Adobe Illustrator source file (.ai )
- EPS vector file (.eps)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg)
- Thumbnail (.jpeg)
© All graphics created by VectorTiles.com. Free for commercial and personal use. No attribution required.
Wanted to design my own flannel pajamas–using a flannel pattern with my cats’ pictures.
Can you do this?